A Level Results 2019
Twyford School students have celebrated excellent results this year with 61% of students gaining at least 1 A grade and 11 students in the impressive position of gaining A* in all 3 or 4 of their subjects.
Associate Headteacher Karen Barrie commented ‘staff and students have worked very hard indeed to achieve this level of success and we are delighted that their efforts have paid off, particularly in the light of the heightened difficulty of subjects such as Maths and Further Maths this year.’
- 40% of grades were passed at A/A* & 72% at A*-B
- 13% of students gained two or more grade A’s
- 29% achieved at least one A*
- 61% achieved at least one A grade
- 25% achieved AAB or better in facilitating subjects
These results have secured Twyford an ALPS 2 again, placing Twyford in the top 10% of A level providers nationally.