At Twyford CofE High School keeping children and young people safe from harm is our number one priority. The procedures we follow have been laid down by the Ealing Area Child Protection Committee.
Families should be aware that Safeguarding (Child Protection) concerns will become the responsibility of one of the following Safeguarding Officers:
- Mr P Bennett, Designated Child Protection Lead. email@example.com
- Mr J MacDonald-Brown, Deputy Designated Child Protection Lead. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs A Kearey, Safeguarding Officer. email@example.com
- Mrs A Roberts, Safeguarding Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs H Woodham, Safeguarding Officer. email@example.com
- Miss A Bajwa, Safeguarding Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms J Poole, Intervention Manager & Family Worker. email@example.com
For more information about the Safeguarding team, please click here. Photographs of the designated safeguarding teachers can be found throughout the school.
A link to the Child Protection Policy can be found on our Policy Page.
Safeguarding policies and practices comply with all national requirements.
Additional policies can be found on the Trust website. Useful information to help keep children safer online is contained in our Online Safety policy.
Mental Health and Well-Being
Please read the documents below for further information.